Constantina Lazarou ~ Master Student
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth||Athens|
|Workplace Address||Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry,Department of Chemistry, University of Athens|
|2013 – 2017||B.Sc. in Chemistry, University of Athens, Grade: 7.37/10.00|
|2017 – 2019||M.Sc. in Food Chemistry (2017-2019(expected), University of Athens, Grade –/10.00|
- Undergraduate Thesis: “Phenolic footprint of Extra Virgin Olive Oil based on altitude using Reversed Phase Liquid Chromatography Quadrupole Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (2016-2017).
- Phenolic fingerprinting of Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
- Reversed Phase Liquid Chromatography Quadrupole Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry.
- Target and Suspect Screening of Phenolic Compounds.
- Member of the Association of Greek Chemists 2017-present