Anastasia Koupa ~ Technician
- Graduate of Sivitanidio School, Chemical and Metallurgical Division, Department of Chemical Laboratories, Grade: 19.9/20
- B.Sc. in Food Technology (1995-2000), Technological Educational Institute (T.E.I) of Athens, Grade: 6.62/10
Undergraduate Thesis: “Development of microorganisms in cheese Limburger”, Laboratory of Biotechnology, Technological Educational Institute of Athens.
- Food Analysis (nutritional labeling- proteins, carbohydrates, fat, dietary fibers, ash, moisture, starch, sugars).
- Implementation of the ISO 17025 service quality system.
- Sample management according to ISO 17025.
- Sample preparation techniques (QuEChERS, liquid-liquid extraction, microwave assisted extraction ultrasonic extraction, solid phase extraction etc.).
- State Hospital of Nicaea (1998-1999) (Internship)
Experience in coding blood samples and in biochemical tests (measurements of sugar, uric acid, triglycerides, cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, creatinine).
- Agricultural Bank (2000-2001) (Internship of Department of Agricultural Industries)
Checking the ability of food industries on growth, sustainability, and funding .
- Analytical services in service lab of Analytical Chemistry-NKUA (2017-present)
Office: 4th floor, Wing D, Office 8
Phone: 210 7274749
Postal Address: Panepistimioupoli Zografou, Postal Code:15771, Athens, Greece